DUBLIN, Ireland--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c66494) has announced the addition of the new title from Zenith UK Point of Use Coolers 2007 to their offering.
Extracted from Zeniths sixth in-depth report on the West Europe Point of Use Coolers market, the UK Point of Use Coolers 2007 report has been fully updated. It remains the only report available on UK point of use (POU) market trends. The new 2007 report sets out comprehensive market and segment totals, alongside detailed rankings and profiles of the UK industrys main operators.
New for 2007:
- Key market developments in 2006 and issues for the future
- Updated ranking of the UKs leading distributors with classification of distributor types; e.g. direct distribution, indirect/trade distribution, manufacturer-distribution, bottled water cooler distributors and vending operators
- Fully revised Zenith assessment of pricing structures and overall POU market value
- Fully updated profiles on the UK industrys leading POU distributors, with full company profiles on more than 45 UK operators
Zeniths 2007 UK Point of Use report includes:
- Fully updated market commentary, covering volume, value, units, companies, groups, and forecasts to 2011
- The UK commentary addresses: market size, bottled water culture, bottled water cooler industry, POU industry structure, rented vs. sold units, unit types, pricing structure, unit maintenance, main industry features and trends, forecasts to 2011
- POU cooler machines in place as at end December 2006
- POUs share of the total UK cooler unit base (POU and bottled water cooler units combined)
- Estimated conversion rates of incumbent bottled water cooler accounts
Although Europes most advanced POU market, the UK POU cooler industry once again managed to maintain a pou hack apk considerable rate of growth in 2006, up 24% overall. Also known as mains-fed coolers, POU systems purify and chill mains tap water. With installations predominantly in offices, the POU cooler market now presents a real challenge to the bottled water cooler industry establishment.
By providing demonstrable cost savings, particularly in high consumption accounts, POU water coolers have thus become a growth phenomenon. Indeed, the POU industry has turned a corner, reaching a new level of development upon which significant opportunities can be born. An increasing number of companies are turning their attention to these opportunities. Zeniths latest report on the UK market tracks the POU activities of more than 170 distributors, with profiles on the top 45.
Zenith International reports offer you the most reliable market figures and in-depth analysis of trends. This comes from a bottom up approach to the research process, and detailed discussions undertaken with industry players.
The 2007 UK Point of Use Coolers report now comprises 3 main sections:
1. A full UK market commentary provides a full and in-depth analysis of trends, covering: all segment dynamics and forecasts to 2011.
2. Comprehensive tables and charts interrogate the entire UK POU market in full.
3. More than 45 company profiles contain full analysis of the UKs leading operators.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c66494